Veterans Affairs’ Services
You served our country proudly and deserve the best of care. Let Heritage Home Healthcare and Hospice provide the services you need at home, the best place for you to receive care. We value and respect those who have served and the loved one’s who support and love them.
In 2013, Heritage Hospice earned its 4th star, the highest level of recognition for WE HONOR VETERANS, a program developed by the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization and the Veterans Affairs. By participating in this program, Heritage Hospice made a commitment to learn and educate more regarding the history, struggles, medical and psychological conditions that effect our military. Also, we celebrate the history, personal lives, and the contributions of our service personnel. Our staff offer recognition ceremonies at important military dates and we give Veteran Certificates and memorabilia to our veteran-patients at meaningful times.
Heritage’s professional staff truly appreciates the service of our military and is proud to offer the full continuum of care, which includes: Services@Home, Home Healthcare and Hospice.
Services@Home (Non-Medical Services)
NM: 505-366-2345 / AZ: 602-745-2900
- Assistance with personal care
- Meal planning, preparation, and assistance feeding
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Assistance with mobility
- Errands: shopping, prescription pick-up
- Medication reminders
Home Healthcare (Skilled Care)
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- Medical social work
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Health aide services
Hospice (End-of-Life Care)
- Physical, emotional and spiritual well being
- Living life to fullest w/pain and symptoms managed
- Providing services in a comfortable environment: your own home, assisted living facility or a family member’s home